Wednesday, March 23, 2011

(Mostly) Wordless Wednesday

Morning! Hope your Wednesday is wonderful. Rylie has school, Rowan and I have a few errands to run and I have family dinner with my family tonight, yay!  Here are some cute pics I've taken over the last few days. Hope ya'll have a good day!


Look how happy this boy is!  He truly is one of the sweetest
babies I've ever been around.



How cute is she in her little crochet hat?  She likes when I say phrases in French. 
That's how I got this adorable smile, I was reading a French travel poster.


This boy is a sleeper.  A sleeper AND a keeper =)  He's getting up 
about once a night. Night before last he slept the WHOLE night through.
At 2 months old ya'll!


I don't realize how much bigger than Rowan she is until she
does something like this.  Wow she's long-legged.


This boy is fascinated by his mobile. He'll sit under it and talk, coo or just run 
in place under it.  LOL. SO cute.

1 comment: