Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 4

Hey! How's the weekend going? I've had a pretty great weekend so far.  I woke up just before 7am because Rowan had the hiccups (that wasn't annoying at all, haha).  We had a low-key morning around the house and then I went shopping with my Mom, Rylie, Amy and baby Elliot.  We hit Toys R' Us which was INSANE. I've never been there when it's been such a madhouse.  Then we ran over to Wendy's for lunch which was just as crazy and finally Sears.  Elliot did SO well on his first shopping trip, what a trooper, he slept the entire time!  Tonight I'm hoping we can actually finish our Christmas tree and watch a Christmas special, we have about 5 different ones on DVD so we'll have our pick!  Now onto the challenge topic for today!

Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.


Hi. These 2 are my besties on the day I got engaged.


This was easy.  I have 2 best friends, my husband and my twin sister, Amy.  I have TONS of favorite pictures of these two but I chose one each of them and then one of the 3 of us together.  


The first is of my sister and I. I chose a silly picture because we are silly.  Amy is such a great friend and sister.  She usually knows what I'm thinking, she has great advice and she's always, always always honest with me.  I learn so much from her (I hope she learns anything from me).  I feel like I am the most blessed person in the world because she's MY sister, my twin!




Next up is my handsome husband.  Growing up I was worried I'd never find a man that understood me. I'm silly, when I get angry or upset I get quiet but when you're my friend (or love) I'm totally devoted.  He absolutely gets me.  The weirdest, most bizarre thing that I find funny...he does too.  When I get quiet he forces me to talk about it so that it doesn't get bad and build up. Plus, I know he's totally devoted to me too.  I'm telling you, I still swoon when he kisses me.  He is the man for me.  Here is one of my favorite pictures of us.  This was our very first picture together taken with my phone.  We'd known eachother (in person) about 2 weeks.  It's sort of amazing how crazy I already was about him at this point.  Now I look at it and think WOW...I love this man!




I'm 4/4 so far on the challenge. Whoohoo. What will tomorrow's challenge be? You'll have to stay tuned to find out =)  Have a great Saturday ya'll~

1 comment:

  1. Ahh you're doing so much better than I am! I just now posted day 4! Goodness I'm awful at this. I love this though. You're so lucky to have a sister! I have alwaysss wanted one!

    ReplyDelete