Sunday, September 20, 2009

Where do the weekends go?

Dinner with family, check out twin sister and tall bro-in-law's new house, coffee with family, bed. That was Friday night. Saturday we did housework (husband did graduate class homework), then to Alabama for a wedding shower, home, bed. Today I thought we'd take it easy but honestly after the weekend is over we can rest. We go ALL weekend long. Rylie gets off of her schedule, we, of course, wake up by 6:30am every morning. I'm exhausted. Is it so wrong that I long for Monday sometimes? I like the fact that I know after Rylie goes down for her morning nap that I can eat breakfast, have more coffee, get my Shred on and take a shower before she gets up (Lord willing). I can get a few loads of laundry done, maybe even a special project...which tomorrow will packing up most of Rylie's clothes that she can no longer wear. Don't get me wrong. My absolute favorite thing about the weekends? My husband. All the time I get to spend with him seems sinful....and I can't get enough of him, even after 3 1/2 years. Call me crazy....but bring on the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment