Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm Going to Bootcamp!


So, how was your weekend? Ours was busy as usual here. Jason and I always stay up too late and get spoiled by sleeping in late too. Thank the Lord, our kids seem to sleep past 8am on most days and we aren't complaining. We also celebrated Jason's birthday last night. He turns 40 years young today!! More on his celebration in my next blog post. Today also starts day 1 of Best Body Bootcamp!


Amy and I have been reading Tina's blog over at Best Body Fitness for awhile now, so when she announced that she would be doing a virtual bootcamp, we were excited! Each week there will be prizes and then a big cash prize at the end of bootcamp. Amy and I had fun reading over this week's workouts and planning some meals together. Each week I'll be posting an update on my progress and how I'm doing on my health and fitness goals.
Any encouragement or tips are appreciated! We are also still training for our Zooma 5k next month too, this bootcamp should be a great compliment to that training!


Well, I'm off to start my first workout. Have a great day friends, and if you know Jason, please be sure to tell him Happy Birthday! He's the most handsome 40 year old I know!

I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment