Friday, July 29, 2011

Challenges

Blah.  That's been my opinion on almost everything lately.  Parenting two small kids, blah.  Working out like mad and not losing a SINGLE pound, blah.  Crazy hot weather in the deep south, blah.  The biggest problem with feeling blah about everything is that it affects my little family, and that' NO good.  Yes, yes, I'm supposedly the "eternal optimist Mama" but lately I've been nothing like it and it's time for a change.  My hope is that by just putting it out there I'll be ready to change it. I feel blah about life even though life is pretty darn great right now.  Ahhh.  Just saying it makes me feel better.  Now it's time to flip my attitude.  Any suggestions on how??  The first step I'm taking is to start something new and go back to something I love, taking pictures.  I'm participating in a 20-Week Photography Challenge over at A Step in the Journey .

Week 1: Self Portrait
A little goofy but here it is.  I have misplaced my good camera battery, but will find it by next week for a better quality pic.

I think this sounds like SO much fun and I hope you'll join in!  If you decide to do week one you an link up HERE with everyone else participating.  When I take pictures I feel like ME (not the red-headed monster I can turn into sometimes).  What makes YOU feel like YOU?  


5 comments:

  1. Great picture! I love the sepia tone you chose :)Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! I love your hair! I look forward to seeing more of your pictures throughout the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture! You look so cheerful and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your honesty in this post! I'm also participating in this challenge. And I also wonder my I can't seem to feel the scope of my blessings oftentimes... Your pic turned out great! I'm anxious to keep in touch with you thru this :)

    ReplyDelete