Monday, October 29, 2012

Whirlwind

Happy Monday ya'll.  I can't believe the weekend is over already.  I was thinking this morning that we should change the name of weekends to "whirlwinds" because that's what they feel like.  I wait all week for Friday evening, I blink and it's Monday.  I had a seriously fun and busy weekend...I think...it all happened so fast.

Rowan and Dad, Rylie and her teacher Ms. Giles, Rylie walking the halls of her school and Rylie and Mimi on the train.

Friday evening we went to the Fall Festival at Rylie's school.  Since the program Rylie is in is at her future elementary school, it was a for real Fall Festival at a school put on by the PTA, which we are members of =)  It was festive, fun and busy!  We ate cafeteria concession food, let Rylie jump in the bounce house (her first time) and we got to spend time with her teacher.  The activities and games were mostly for bigger kids (bigger than 3) or the lines were too long but we had a fun time chatting with her teacher and letting the kids play on the school playground.

Contemplating the slide.

Saturday morning we relaxed and cleaned as usual and then geared up to drive to Montgomery to see our cousins at a birthday celebration for my cousin Leanna's little boy Elijah.  We had so much fun and the kids were in heaven because we were outside the whole time.  It was MUCH colder than expected but we had a blast.  I love love love my cousins.

Rylie on the hayride, Chloe and Rowan playing with hay, Auntie, Mimi and Rylie on the hayride.

Fun fun fun in the cool fall air!

Sunday I got no pictures but I went to Christmas Made in the South with my Mom and Amy.  We go every year but I had a blast this time because I went kid-free and had fun shopping all the vendors with my Mom and Amy alone.  It was a rare treat and I loved every minute of it!  I also got 2 gifts and an art print for the kids bathroom.  Yay!

Well I have to run because this is another super busy week and it starts now!  I know sometimes my blog seems like a brain dump, but I hope to have the time to do more thought out posts soon.  Hey, the blog name alone tells you I'm optimistic!  Have a great Monday ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment