Monday, January 25, 2010

Today I'm trying to pick up the pieces from the weekend. My house totally gets trashed when all 3 of us are here. We're SO busy and it seems like we have toys, laundry, clothes, shoes and dishes everywhere. Today I'm getting everything in order. Aaahhh. Order. I also did 5k on the treadmill. I think I did great with my healthy resolve all weekend. I didn't have any cheat meals or do anything crazy. Jason has been awesome at helping me with this too. He encourages me, helps me cook and watches the baby so I can workout on the weekends whenever I want. I'm sore, I'm a little tired, but I am still fired up. I want to be healthy. Not skinny. Healthy. So the 5k on the 'mill was so hard today but I did it and WOW did I feel great afterwards. It sets the tone for the day. I'm off to research a few recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment