Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seven Things

Quick facts.

  1. I suck at blogging apparently. I haven't written a post in weeks. I looooove reading blogs, why can't I write them consistantly?
  2. I can't watch Intervention or The Biggest Loser without crying. Just last week I cried at a Holiday Glade candle commercial. What's wrong with me?
  3. If I'm listening to music these days, it's Christmas music. I looooove Christmas.
  4. Rylie has eye surgery on December 1st and I'm SO scare and a little excited at the same time. I'm having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that we will be dealing with her strabismus for many years. Even if we get her vision perfect, we will have to have it checked at least every six months to make sure her eyes are starting to deviate again and that another surgery won't be required. I just want her to be able to see normally. God, I love her SO much.
  5. No one can convince me that there is a better Daddy than MY Dad. He is thoughtful and caring and loves my little Buggy more than I ever imagined he could.
  6. My husband gave Buggy a bath for the first time last night and it AMAZED me. He did great. Small things like sharing bathtime duties ROCK my world.
  7. My bebe just woke up...so that's all I have time for.

No comments:

Post a Comment